Hydrogen Fuel Cell | Zero Carbon Emissions
A fuel cell power generator is a device that supplying electricity by the reaction of supplied hydrogen and oxygen in the air, and its emission is pure water only.
KAORI's reformating-type hydrogen generator supplies hydrogen, then consumed instantly from input material. These two devices co-work as hydrogen fuel cell power systems, which is safe, green, high efficiency. With its long-term stability, it serves well as an emergency backup, auxiliary power, as in isolated or integrated power systems.
Replacing the high-pollution diesel engines and bundles of hydrogen cylinders, the input material can be methanol water or natural gas, which is low environmental hazards, high power density, and easy storage/transportation. Further with Kaori's remote monitor system allow the green energy usable everywhere.
- Environmentally friendly, low pollution, low noise, small size
- Rapid production of hydrogen, fast power switching response
- With variable load function to save fuel usage
- Long-term operation of power supply improve stability and security
- Long service life, low maintenance cost
- Diagnosis with advanced remote configuration software
- Modular design applicable for various application requirements
- The methanol conversion rate and utilization rate are high. The energy efficiency of the whole system can be up to 46% based on the high calorific value of methanol.
- Using methanol as a fuel, the existing gasoline and diesel filling system can be used to complete the methanol distribution and filling, eliminating the need for an expensive hydrogen refueling station and avoiding the inefficiency and safety problems in hydrogen storage and transportation.
- The output current density is comparable to that of a pure hydrogen fuel cell.
5kW Reformed Methanol Fuel Cell，RMFC
The power generation system uses methanol water for reforming and purifying to generate hydrogen, and then hydrogen is introduced into the fuel cell to generate electricity(Rated power : 4.2 kW).
|Rated Power||4.2 kW|
|Voltage Output||48 ~ 55 Vdc|
|Ambient Temperature||5°C ~ 40°C|
|Energy Bridg||VRLA batteries (Pb type)|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||650mm x 900mm x 1750mm|
|Noise||≦ 70db (@ 1.5m)|
|Fuel Type||Methanol Water|
|Fuel Consumption||~ 130g/min|
|Fuel Concentration||59.0 ~ 59.9%|
|Weight||380 ~ 400 kg|
|Power Consumption (standby mode)||< 80W|
|Cold Start Time||< 40 min|
|Exhaust Gas Composition||CO < 0.2% ; H2 < 1%|