Energy Efficient Heating SystemsHaving an efficient and cost-effective heating system is vital for saving energy costs and reducing CO2 emissions. Kaori manufactures Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers (BPHE) for residential and commercial heating applications with efficiency in mind. Renewable and existing heating systems such as solar heating, gas boilers, heat pumps, and fuel cell combined heat and power (CHP) systems all benefit from high performing and efficient thermal transfer with Kaori Heat Exchanger solutions which result in lower energy usage and costs.
Energy Savings on Cooling SystemsWe love being in control of our environment and living in comfort. This luxury however, comes at an energy premium and it’s imperative to find ways to be sustainable by optimizing affordable energy use. Kaori pioneers research in high performance heat transfer solutions with optimization in mind to save energy, time, material, and costs.
Kaori's Standard K-Series is one of the world's most efficient brazed plate heat exchangers with high thermal performance, compact, customized solutions to compliment cooling systems. Kaori's Diagonal Flow Z-Series is built with the same industrial standard for large flow cooling systems and ourR-Series was optimized for performance use with R410A systems.
IndustrialKaori has been supplying our products and services to industrial manufacturers for over forty years. We understand that providing quality, reliable, cost-competitive products are vital for you and your clients.
Kaori's Standard K-Series brazed plate heat exchangers are the trusted choice in providing thermal solutions for oil cooling, laser cutting, power generation systems, and other industries. For larger flow rates, our Diagonal Flow Z-Series will handle your heavy duty high performance needs. We are constantly improving our product quality, performance, and cutting production costs to remain the industry's trusted partner for thermal transfer solutions.
Reliable solutions for RefrigerationCommercial refrigeration is a basic modern day necessity, but it takes a lot of energy to maintain low temperatures in storage and during transport. Energy efficiency is now more important than ever due to environmental concerns and government regulations. Utilizing compact, reliable, and highly-performance thermal solutions is vital for current as well as future refrigeration and cold storage systems. Kaori brazed plate heat exchangers can provide highly efficient thermal solutions for refrigeration use in chemical, medical, and food industries.
The following systems all benefit from using Kaori BPHEs:
- Container Refrigeration systems
- Refrigeration Equipment
- Cryogenic or Ultra Low Temperature Freezers
- Freeze-Drying Equipment
- Low Temperature Systems
- Super Market Refrigeration
- Next Generation Refrigerant R744 (CO2) systems
We recommend the following thermal solutions:
Air Drying Solutions
Air DryingKaori’s Refrigerated Air Dryer brazed plate heat exchanger is a first in the industry with innovative design for compressed air drying. It combines a pre-cooler, evaporator, and separator in a compact unit while providing high thermal transfer performance with low pressure drop. The patented separator design dehumidifies compressed air and eliminates the need for a demister to avoid clogging problems. Kaori’s unique design features allow you to install the product with ease and save on maintenance costs.
The Benefits of using Kaori’s Refrigerated Air Dryer BPHE
- Multi-functional Compact Unit:Simplified design consolidates a pre-cooler, evaporator and separator in a single high-integrity heat exchanger.
- Saves Energy:Users reduce system operating costs as compressors work less because heat transfer performance is 3-5 times higher compared to traditional shell and tube type heat exchangers while also maintaining extremely low pressure drop (less than 0.2 bar).
- Saves time:Three-in-one (air-to-air heat exchanger, air-water separator, refrigerant evaporator for air) design is smaller and easier for user to install compared to traditional heat exchangers used in air dryers.
- Hassle-Free:Separator drains water out of the bottom of the unit, requiring no demister,eliminating clogging problems.
- Durable:The combination of high quality corrosion resistant and copper brazed materials in junction with Kaori’s superior expertise in brazing technology makes for an extremely durable and reliable working unit.
- Environmentally Friendly:It’s reduced size and high efficiency requires less refrigerant to operate when compared to traditional air dryer designs.
- Flexible:Product specifications can be made according to different needs, helping users improve heat transfer efficiency and functioning within their system.