Double Wall BPHE
To prevent two different kinds of fluid from intermixing caused by internal leakage, KAORI precisely designed D Series solution with the double-stacked plates, eliminating the possibility of cross contamination.
The unique air gap is created between the two plates. Once internal leakage occurs, the 2nd plate becomes a shield to keep fluid stay and flow on the same channel through the air gap. Meanwhile, vent holes outside the plate will seep out fluid as an indication of leakage.
Hydronic Heating, District Heating, Radiant Floor Heating, Gas Boiler, Solar Domestic Hot Water Systems, Snow Melting, Domestic and Potable water Heating system, Heat Pump, Food Industry, Pharmaceutical industry, Chillers, Transformer oil cooling, Lubricating Oil Cooling.
For special requests please contact a Kaori representative.
- Oil Cooler
- Double Wall - D Series
- Kaori Standard - K Series
- High Pressure - K-S Series
- High Heat Transfer Performance - R Series
- Large Diagonal Flow - Z Series
- Super High Pressure - C series
- Low Pressure - E / F Series
- High Temperature - H Series
- Corrosion Resistance - M Series
- Impact Resistance - I Series
- Air Dryer - A Series
- Oil Cooler - Q Series